- Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Inspect outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Communicate issues found using established reporting process. Assist operation and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels.
- Responsible for the quality of all units being shipped.
- Assure top level quality is given to each and every Ceramic Heater that is produced
- Observe assembly and quality assurance process to trace causes of production defects and confers with production quality engineers and supervisors to resolve problems
- Responsible for inspecting and testing the products after production to measure the characteristics of materials and ensure they conform to DYSON specifications
- Works as part of a team to ensure quality; interacts with other departments to troubleshoot.
- Report to QC Engineer or Quality Manager of unusual product observations and analytical results while inspecting, testing or sample handling.
- High School / Diploma with at least 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Experience with assembly, test and inspection and/or quality control
- Experience in handling quality equipment / tools/ jigs
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, and Word)
- Understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Ability to read and understand the different criteria required to accept or reject parts/product
- Ability to interact with different departments.
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.