- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- Ireland - Dublin Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
About The Job
The Order Processing Coordinator is a vital support role within our team.
The focus on sales has never been higher and in this role you will assist in the prompt processing of orders and therefore contribute directly to the success of our business.
The growth in Dyson Ireland in recent times means the team has seen many changes in this challenging environment and in this role you will be part of this continuing evolutionary process. The responsibilities are varied, as well as general admin duties you will support both the sales team and event projects.
Local supplier management administration;
- Direct Orders
- Processing & allocating stock
- Liaising with warehouses
- Daily reporting to the sales team on all daily order
- Updating SharePoint ( Returns Platform )
- Gaining full knowledge of Sorted Pro / Web Orders
The effective management of pricing and stock reconciliation on SAP;
- GDM pricing and customer detail management
- Daily stock reconciliation
- Returned goods-in management
Management of returns and exchange process;
- Process 3rd party retail returns through central SharePoint site whilst liaising with our logistics partner Dachser.
- Liaising with our Finance department to ensure all returns & debit notes are processed.
Working as part of the team to deliver outstanding service to our internal and external customers;
- Local credit control management, securing prompt payment from customers and communication with GB Credit Control.
- Daily customer order processing, and the management of any arising queries.
- Delivery booking management.
- The management of all retailer queries that require investigation & processing
Fulfil other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Fix things that you can see need fixing.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Share best practice, to and from, Dyson Ireland and GB.
- General administration to support the sales office
- Manage and maintain daily reporting
- Previous administrative experience in a busy office environment.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage a busy/varied workload.
- Strong keyboard/data entry skills (i.e. able to fast and accurately post high volumes of documents
- Good level of PC literacy
- Methodical approach to all tasks.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A Team player.
- Be Proactive and committed to the achievement of objectives.
- Drive for results
- Knowledge of SAP and CRM
- 27 days holiday (plus statutory bank holidays )
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.