- Poland - Krakow Office
The new Dyson Business Services (DBS) organization will provide process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Responsible for debtor aging, ensuring timely collection of payments, either through direct contact with customers or by directing to local Sales/Account Manager staff.
- Maintaining an accurate aging report and distribute to Sales Team/Local Market for assistance in collection/deduction management process
- Preparing analysis of customer accounts and send account statements to the customer
- AR ledger reconciliation to ensure all payments and credit notes are applied
- Identifying held orders and taking actions to resolve
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Classification of customer deductions and working with various stakeholders to resolve (triggering dispute case in SAP)
- Reporting preparation: debtor days, cash flow forecast, credit note provisioning
- Holding regular calls with various stakeholders to keep them updated
- Identifying and executing the necessary process adjustments
- A good understanding of Order-to-Cash process and its various dependencies
- 2-5 years’ experience in cash collection, dispute management and account management (including AR to GL reconciliations) with high net worth customers
- Ability to collaborate with, communicate and manage stakeholders at various levels of the company
- Comfortable with ambiguity, action oriented and able to balance varied priorities.
- Familiar with SAP AR Module
- Fluent in French – additional European language(s) would be an asset
- Private medical care
- Cafeteria MyBenefit
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Insurance package
- Retirement plan
- Performance bonus
- Holiday allowance
- Possibility of working from home
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.