- Data Analysis
- United Kingdom - Bristol Office
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform, and look very different. Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed, and decidedly un-corporate.
You will be part of the GB&I Market team. Responsible for driving scale across the markets, increasing global capability, informing strategic decisions. Responsible for engaging prospects and retaining owners, using efficient campaign planning and activation, compliant data growth strategies, media planning, social, and creative management to succeed.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Owner Retention, you will be the key stakeholder and expert for GB&I owner data sets and analysis.
- You will be responsible for data-driven transformation, shaping the data layout and tools for the market, leading the visualisation of the retention path, and defining return on investment. You will lead the technical development of new analytics: anticipating and suggesting developments, exploring models, and forecasting, to serve the business.
- You will provide analysis with relevant business insights and opportunities, leading the analytics roadmap and projects, and providing regular tracking of retention activity and pillars, to business partners. You will lead monthly analysis and conduct ad-hoc reporting, providing a clear understanding of who our owners are and how to engage them further (based on segmentation, audiences, infographics, modelling, next propensity to purchase, and forecasting). You will anticipate scenarios and moving trends, supporting local teams with action to drive commercial impact.
- You will educate and engage key stakeholders in our markets, training and empowering our people, developing team usage and capabilities with data, understanding market requirements, and ensuring our people understand the outputs of our analysis, to support data-driven decision-making.
- You will build a strong collaboration with Data group functions to drive development, ensuring relevant data is being captured and fed into requirements to grow the data sets, exchanging regional best practice and developing BI skills.
A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Maths, Statistics, Analytics (or equivalent)
Significant experience in data analytics and visualisation tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker, Data Studio, Alteryx)
Able to understand, analyse, report, model, forecast and present data in an engaging way
Advanced Excel skills and experience with data programming languages (e.g., R, Python, SAS, SQL)
Ideally proficient in data mining, able to find patterns and trends in data, able to complete complex analysis, and able to use advanced statistical models (e.g., regressions, clustering)
Knowledge of how data relates to marketing activities (e.g., Digital, Media, CRM, Social)
Able to develop evaluation methods to support the team in performance measurements and optimisation
Passionate about resolving challenges, driving improvement
Highly analytical and numerical, a logical thinker, proactive, positive, keen to learn and collaborate, a strong communicator
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail purchases
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- Generous holiday allowance of 27 days (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Access to on-site sports centre, gym, hair salon, and lifestyle assistance
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Digital GP services
- On-site physiotherapy and GP services
- Prescription service
- Fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.