- Hong Kong - Office
About the role:
Drive owners retention, engagement and advocacy:
- Implement journeys across Dyson owned platforms that delight Dyson owners
- Be an expert in data-driven marketing and formulate strategies, calendars and campaigns that deliver advocacy and sales.
- Design and manage ongoing owner engagement programmes such as loyalty, event, reward and retention activities.
- Be close partners with category leads to strengthen consumer touchpoints and together deliver an overall excellent consumer journey.
- Collaborate with cross functions including (but not limited to) marketing, sales, e-commerce, retail and customer service to enable omnichannel business programmes that engage Dyson owners.
- Partner and influence group teams to continuously improve market proposition and ensure owners planning and execution excellence.
- Manage agency and freelance resource to deliver owner communications.
Own and manage customer data and insights:
- Be the central point of contact for owners’ data, and the champion of our group owners’ data platform MADE.
- Consolidate owners’ data systematically with existing Dyson platforms to manage insights sharing and reporting.
- Make use of available platforms and tools to detect meaningful data-driven audience and behavioural insights.
- Understand and deep dive customer dynamics against business performance. Independently conduct owners analyses to identify opportunities and ensuring Dyson is at the cutting edge of customer engagement.
Manage owners’ communications:
- Support the Owners Experience and Direct team to drive direct marketing.
- Manage all aspects of email communications, including asset creation, campaign build, measurement and analytics.
- Establish benchmarks and annual objectives for email campaigns using tools such as performance measurements, target audience planning, control groups.
- Have familiarity with building/editing HTML, working with email marketing tools/data environments, social media platforms (including IG, FB, LINE).
Promote team camaraderie and effectiveness
- Inspire, lead and motivate wider teams.
- Develop and upskill team members – on the jobs and through regular feedback, 1:1’s, agreed objectives.
- Support reporting line to ensure that they can communicate effectively throughout the organisation both locally and at group level.
- Manage processes to ensure that the team is as effective as possible to meet business goals.
- Governance of owners budget and drive spend effectiveness.
- Partner with finance and category leads to monitor and control spend requirements against business objectives.
Fulfill other duties as required
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Fix things that you can see need fixing.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
- Min. 6-7 years of marketing with a focus in CRM and data management.
- Experience in email and social media campaigns.
- Experience of working in MNC and international experience.
- Ability to engage and motivate people.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Strong team player.
- A confident individual must be ready to take on battles and win.
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to plan and deliver strategic initiatives.
- A visible passion for product.
- Effective communicator.
- Able to manage complex projects.
- Approachable and supportive.
- Strong knowledge of data management.
- Driven with strong capability in translating data into business opportunity.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.