- Owner Experience
- Japan - Tokyo Office
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different. Dyson also has its customer centric CRM approach ’Bought not sold’, which is about supporting and caring owners and their needs.
Dyson has a long history of innovation in Japan, from James Dyson’s first commercial vacuum cleaner (G-Force) to the latest Dyson V12 Detect Slim vacuum. Dyson leads the Japanese stick vacuum market – and has built a portfolio of innovation; from air care to hair care. Japan is one of Dyson’s most successful global markets with ambitious growth plans.
Direct Digital team:
Direct digital team consists of two major eCommerce channel teams (dyson.co.jp team and marketplace team), Analytics team, Owner Experience team and Strategy team.
With Direct Physical team (Dyson Demo | Customer Service), we are accelerating with ambitious future commercial growth plans.
As a member of the growing direct digital team, you will collaborate cross-functionally with other teams such as Group IT (based mainly in UK) and Japan IT, Marketing, Finance, Customer Care, Demo Store, Supply Chain Management etc.
About the Role:
This role will Rreporting to JP Owner Experience Manager,. yYou will be responsible for executinge Dyson’s CRM operations/initiatives within the market and work closely with the APEC HQ.
You will be part of the Japan team, working within the Owner Experience team, bringing our highly innovative technologies, and differentiated experiences to our Owners.
You will join at a time when Dyson is evolving its relationship marketing capability, with a drive towards new technology and approaches to unlock richer data insights and improve campaign performance. This will involve activating with the right contact frequency, relevant content delivered through the appropriate touchpoint – initially email and social platforms.
- The role will Eensure that we are activating email Campaigns that engage our Owners, aiming to make them happy, engaged with Dyson get the most of their Dyson products.
- The CRM Operation Senior executive will sSupport day-to-day-operations of our Lifecycle owner communications shaping the future strategy to ensure our owners continue to receive a world class life-time communication experience.
- This role will also help define how Dyson uses CRM tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud for future care communications, collaborating with other stakeholders across the business to optimizse our existing owner care experience.
- Working closely with cross functional teams especially: Customer Service, Insights, Events, Direct E-Commerce and other marketing teams
Ability to fulfil other duties as required:
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviors
Example of Future career opportunities
- Owner Experience Operation Lead / Manager
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.