- Owner Experience
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson is a global technology company on a mission to improve peoples’ lives; whether that be by engineering high performance technology to keep their floors and air clean – to patented beauty innovation to style their hair.
About the Role
This role will be instrumental in driving customer retention, engagement and response rates by implementing journeys across email and social platforms that delight Dyson owners.
You will be an expert in data-driven marketing, with an ability to formulate plans and deliver projects that drive advocacy & sales among contactable Dyson prospects and owners.
The Owner Campaign Manager will play a key part in maximising the value from our global programme: Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE), which puts the Owner at the heart of the Dyson business, establishing a data-driven operating model. The MADE dataset will capture key consumer interactions from source systems (internal & external data sets) to help build and inform the enriched profiles we use to personalise our communications to Owners.
The role will ensure that we are activating campaigns that engage our Owners, aiming to make them happy first and foremost.
Support the Owner Experience and the Direct team in evangelising the role of relationship marketing within Dyson's marketing teams.
Manage all aspects of our various channel – emails, social platforms, etc. –email campaigns; from asset creation, campaign build to measurement and analysis.
Establish benchmarks and yearly objectives for email campaigns, based on historical data and campaign inputs (Deployments, Open Rates, CTR, Opt-outs, etc.).
Select our target audiences, build control groups and conduct A/B testing of campaign audiences and creative.
Work across teams to support local/regional and operational data needs
Analyse and interpret data relating to marketing activity, to identify insights in respect of consumer behaviour and content performance
Campaign evaluation and reporting – developing evaluation methods and support the team in developing activity evaluation reports
- Work closely with and partnering with cross functional teams especially Brand, Customer Service, Insights, Events and other marketing teams
- Briefi nd oversee the work of internal teams and/or external agencies, such as designers and copywriters, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Use data to inform new campaigns, optimise existing campaigns and evaluate past campaigns
About You (Skills & Experiences)
- Over 6 years’ experience in marketing and campaigns, with specific experience in email and social media campaigns (inclusive of YouTube)
- Proven experience in turning data into engagement strategies that meet consumers’ needs
- An innovative thinker with digital marketing expertise and a proven track record
- A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in digital marketing
- Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
- Understanding of Email marketing tools and all major local social platforms (Facebook/Instagram/YouTube) and HTML Development
- Experiences of managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of email campaign
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.