- United Kingdom - England Remote
You will be part of the EMEA Centre of Excellence.
The Centre’s of Excellence (COEs) are responsible for driving scale across relevant local markets, increasing global capability, informing strategic decisions and cascading best Global practice across privacy & compliance. The COEs encompass a multi-disciplinary team encompassing Owner Experience strategy, campaign planning and activation, compliant data growth strategies, Media planning, social, creative and program management.
You will champion the role of our owners within your cluster so that we learn how to properly engage them across touchpoints and how to be ruthlessly relevant to them. You will be responsible for enriching the datasets of internal and external data to enable the programs developed.
This role in addition will have accountability to the GB&I Marketing Director.
About the role
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Owner Experience, this role will own and drive Dyson’s owner experience and strategy across GB&I and other markets where required. You will be responsible for making our owner’s happy through developing and delivering key programs of work aligned to the regional and global Owner Experience Strategy whilst ensuring it delivers to the local market needs. You will lead and drive our ‘Bought not sold’’ approach so that the experience owners’ have across our touchpoints is consistent and uniquely Dyson.
You will be expert in working with data and deriving insight to develop actionable Owner Engagement campaigns, demonstrating clear ROI through delivery of an active owner base that shows growth in NPS, engagement, retention advocacy and lifetime value. You will support both strategic, and tactical, business initiatives with high quality execution that resonates with owners, turning one-time purchasers into lifelong Dyson advocates. You are responsible for evangelizing the role of Owner Experience within your cluster leading a data-driven Owner Experience strategy across the core touchpoints including…
- As a cluster lead you will spearhead OE and will identify gaps and opportunities across touch points (e.g. store to .com to app to social to email) and develop projects to improve owner satisfaction and drive delight. A key challenge will be to identify and deliver on significant moments to delight owners.
- Those projects are typically completely new. Once proven to work and deliver the ongoing execution will be handed over in the different functions. Close collaboration will be key for success. Proactively own and manage those owner projects; ensure timely execution of all planned activities.
- The scope is broad: from acquisition (e.g. execute insight-led acquisition strategies, ensuring owners are reached with the right message at the right time in the right channel for optimum acquisition) to retention (like driving registration, developing automated lifecycle communications).
- Ensure solid cooperation with category teams, sales, digital, direct, retail marketing, and Group and rest of EMEA team demonstrating leadership, ownership and influencing at key points.
- Collaborate with other EMEA Cluster leads to drive economies of scale, learnings and the ability to bring solutions to market/region quicker
- Representing the owner voice in any situation and enable stakeholders (through insights and data) to do the same.
- Driving owner insights and research projects in close cooperation with European and local insights teams. Understand and lead marketing data to insights that inform and improve our owner experiences
- Enabling the organization and key stakeholders make decisions based on owner insights and KPIs
- Ensure regular tracking and reporting of Owner KPIs and derive actions from it
- Leading and working on cluster led/regional led initiatives with the Head of OE, wider team and also other cluster leads to scale the big-ticket items
- The Cluster lead will also play a key part in the successful roll out of a global programme: Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE), which puts the Owner at the heart of the Dyson business, establishing a data-driven operating model.
- The MADE dataset will capture key consumer interactions and help build and inform the enriched profiles we use to personalise our communications with Owners. This will help us design experiences that are consistently Dyson across multiple touchpoints - from .com, to store, to email, SMS, app and beyond.
- Key focus will be on the GB&I market, as one of the most mature and established markets with the largest owner database you will be responsible for defining the owner experience strategy, consumer value and long-term retention plan.
- Influence and persuade the UK Marketing Director and wider leadership team for budgetary support to unlock the OE vision.
Overall, you'll have excellent communication skills and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders. You'll take a positive approach to problem solving, collaboration and influencing others, and take a completer finisher approach to project work. You'll have experience of working across all digital platforms, with a data-driven mentality.
You will have an exceptional understanding of
Cross touchpoint owner experience from store to .com to app to email to Customer service and beyond. How to identify and reduce friction in the Dyson experience
Platforms that are required to grow and execute a successful owner experience program
CRM, email marketing and all major local social platforms
Marketing data required to derive insights that inform and improve our owner experiences
How we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using the most relevant and effective local digital channels across the territories for which you are responsible
Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
Developing A/B and multivariate testing strategies to optimize activities in order to make our owners happy
Your experience will include
Creating and executing owner experience programs that run across touchpoints
Marketing data strategy to identify the improvements required
Identify the datasets critical to derive the insights required
Using data to inform strategic decisions and developing new activities
Working closely with and partnering with cross functional teams especially Customer Service, Insights, Events and other marketing teams
Briefing and overseeing the work of internal teams and/or external agencies
5+ years’ experience in digital marketing and campaigns
Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to engage and influence at all levels
An innovative thinker with digital marketing expertise and a proven track record
A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in digital marketing
Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
Ability to fulfil other duties as required:
Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
Fix things that you can see need fixing
Identify problems and find solutions
Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviors
Ability to travel
27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
Performance related bonus
Private medical insurance
Free on-site parking
Subsidised café and restaurants
Discounts on Dyson machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.