- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
About the Role
Within Dyson customer service we are clear on our purpose. We are the voice of Dyson’s Owners. We effortlessly ensure they get the most from their Dyson every day. We do this because we care about our owners to an extraordinary degree and believe our service should be as uniquely engineered, distinctive and enriching as our technology.
By living our purpose we aim to deliver a world class service and Owner experience of every interaction ensuring our owners remain our most passionate advocates, supporting them when they need us is our passion and our goal is to continually exceed our Owner expectations at every opportunity.
- Own a case load of escalated complaints from Dyson Owners. Ensure they are resolved at the first opportunity, restoring the Owner’s faith in Dyson.
- Act for senior management on complaints escalated to an executive. Provide executive with feedback as and when required.
- Prevent escalations by proactively identifying resolution opportunities.
- Capture, analyse and harness Owner sentiment data to identify process improvements; own, influence or propose depending on scale.
- Provide reporting to business using available information sources to inform operational and business development decisions.
- Achieve all personal KPIs linked to delivering exceptional service experience to Dyson’s owners; focusing on achieving efficiency; effectiveness and quality metrics
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
Skills & Behaviours
- Understanding of customer service in an aftercare and purchase environment
- Customer focus
- High organisation skills and time management
- Written, numerical and verbal skills
- Complaint resolution skills
- PC literate including CRM systems
- Business and results oriented
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, independent, dynamic
- Strong Analytical approach
- Proactive approach
- Solutions focused
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.