- Administrative Services
- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 13,000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
Based in our new EMEA regional hub in Amsterdam, the Personal Assistant to both the EMEA Customer Service Director and Transformation Director plays a pivotal role in supporting each leader to effectively run their function. The role promotes efficiency, exceptional quality and timely execution, acting as a vital partner to make the day to day requirements run smoothly.
About the role
- Pro-actively organise and manage diary of Directors including management and awareness of email traffic and priority work.
- Coordination of meetings on the Director’s behalf as required.
- Be the lead organiser for all internal events, booking rooms, agenda management, coordinating refreshments.
- Participating in CS leaders meeting and running agenda / timings, whilst understanding room technology for team participation.
- Record and distribute actions/minutes of meetings and follow up accordingly.
- Pro-actively improve processes to maximise administrative efficiencies.
- Organising travel and itineraries for Directors and team members, including international and ground travel.
- Compile presentations and reports as requested.
- Preparing communications to go out to the EMEA community.
- Liaising with business partners / accounts as needed.
- Managing ad hoc engagement projects.
- Being a point of contact between team members and Directors.
- Creating induction timetables for new employees.
- Arrange meeting spaces or offsite venues as needed.
- Co-ordinate event planning.
- Organise catering / restaurant bookings.
- Acting as approver on behalf of Directors for IT, expenses and HR systems.
- Expense submission and approval on a monthly basis for Directors.
- PR raising, tracking to resolution and coordinating invoice payment.
- Managing resolution of team IT issues with IT team.
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours and values.
- Ad-hoc gift buying.
- Minimum Experience of 2 years working as a PA.
- Experience working at senior management/ Director level.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- An excellent communicator, able to adapt style to all levels of the business.
- Excellent organisational and planning / problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent written skills.
- Professional/discreet/loyal/solution oriented.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive upward management where required.
- Skills & Competencies:
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt to ever changing business needs.
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent business presentation skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, work to tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Advanced Microsoft suite.
- Great Annual Company Bonus Scheme
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
- Travel Allowance
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.