- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
About the roleTo work with EMEA markets and the media agency to support the planning, execution and reporting on digital performance marketing through the funnel across all categories, with a focus on Paid Search, Programmatic and Paid Social to achieve business growth targets for Dyson.
Supporting the EMEA Digital and Performance Lead to plan, develop and report on quarterly integrated digital marketing activities across the region, focused on best practice in growing demand into Dyson and ensuring traffic and onsite experience is aligned and working towards shared business objectives.
As the Paid Media Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day planning, execution and optimisation of our PPC, Programmatic & Paid Social campaigns, working with our media agency.
You will work closely with both the Direct and performance teams and Category Managers to support the development of integrated quarterly campaigns for the Dyson business. You’ll be required to track and report on media activation and status; across channel, audience and creative.
You will establish and maintain the full EMEA view of weekly performance reporting on full funnel Paid Media vs KPI, delivering insight and recommendations to improve performance and scale delivery, collect and analyse data to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROAS.
You will be able to provide quick wins, through the integration of Performance Media and Analytics data to scale full funnel digital performance. You will find opportunities to deliver against funnel KPIs, and ultimately drive urgency to purchase online at Dyson. You will be able to selectively deep dive and partner markets on key insights and trends and looking at emerging tools and techniques within audiences, dynamic creative, DDA, shopping feeds and affiliates.
The candidate will have a 2-4 years’ experience of managing Paid Search, Social and Programmatic activity to drive e-commerce transactions.
The main areas of focus for the role include:
- Own the EMEA Paid Media performance report, modelling & fast track analysis from regional viewpoint
- Develop and maintain good relationships with market teams and external media agencies to continuously make recommendations to optimise campaigns and increase breadth of digital execution
- Manage the trafficking, delivery and QA of digital assets with marketing agency partner
- Real-time monitor digital channel performances via Facebook Ads Manager, Google analytics and the Google Marketing Platform identifying trends and opportunities to improve results.
- Use industry and competitor analysis data and tools to inform activity and assess the potential of new capabilities
- Deliver campaign reports for Categories with insight on audience and creative performance
- Undertake ongoing analysis and optimisation of all digital marketing campaigns, providing insight and recommendations for future activity.
- Develop and maintain the EMEA Digital Marketing Forecast, aligned to the Direct and Marketing budget.
- Partner with strategy/analytics team and provide data visualizations and reports to EMEA paid media team & Category teams to drive key business decisions. Work closely with our BI team to highlight areas of improvement to increase quality website traffic to increase conversion rate
- Assist in the testing design and performance measurement of media experiments in tandem with media agency
- DDA to assist Mindshare (media agency) in the QA and data collection aspect, as well as working alongside our Analytics team during the data collection process (focusing on paid media specifically)
- Working closely with Mindshare analytics team
- Play a pivotal role in the education and adoption of ecommerce media measurement framework beyond last click attribution
- Media Senior-Level Global reporting (Quarterly Media Reviews, Quarterly Category Reviews, campaign post-mortems, etc.)
- Drive innovation and vision for measuring engagement and retention paid media efforts
- Have proven digital marketing experience (2-4 years) in paid digital media; programmatic, search and social
- Local Language capabilities – Fluent in English
- Constantly looks for opportunities to use data to improve performance
- Drives forward digital initiatives to deliver improvements in productivity
- Surfaces insights and learnings to share with the business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Builds a good relationship with Google, DoubleClick and Facebook to maximize platform capabilities
- Demonstrable strategic & analytical capabilities
- Company Bonus Scheme OR Performance related bonus
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
- Fresh fruits and Friday quiz
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.