- Switzerland - Zurich Office
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 12,000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
Since 1998 Dyson has been in the Swiss market. Over 50 people are responsible for the marketing and selling of all our Dyson products.
Category Media Specialist – Zurich, Switzerland
The Dyson business in Switzerland is growing rapidly and selling Dyson machines direct to consumers is a critical part of this growth. Digitally, the business will make great strides through 2022 and crucial to this is ensuring we have the skills to drive quality traffic to our website.
About The Role
In this position, you will be on point for category digital media activities, developing and executing the deployment of the category media strategy and plans in Switzerland. You will be the expert to provide guidance, advice and functional support to the relevant commercial category teams on all media activity. Ultimately, you will attract, engage and delight consumers to drive measurable business impact, ensuring efficient and effective media strategies.
You will directly report to the media manager and provide functional support to business teams.
Digital Media Planning
- Working closely with the media manager and category leads to develop category media strategy across all digital channels; bring a strong point of view on the role of all media touchpoints to integrate into annual media strategy and campaign media guidelines
- Build strong customer journeys through the funnel, understand each category audiences and map these across different online platforms
- Own media briefs and work closely with the agency to plan and execute all digital media campaigns
- Be the internal expertise for all digital media activities. Support media manager to develop media process, guidelines, KPIs, and share best practices
- Plan and track KPIs on digital marketing campaigns across (but not restricted to) search, social and programmatic for Awareness and Consideration parts of the funnel
- Develop a test and learn framework by experimenting with new platforms, A/B testing, audience testing, creative testing and landing page testing
- Provide data driven recommendations and creative input on media plans
- Work closely with media agency day-to-day: responsible for category specific outputs, reporting, dash boarding
- Present insights and learnings with the business on a regular basis.
- Support on Media budget evaluation including financial reconciliations
- 2-3 years of managing/executing digital marketing campaigns. Previous agency or in-house brand experience would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of platforms like Facebook, DV360 and SA360 is a bonus
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with at least one analytics reporting tool.
- Highly organized and process driven with great attention to details
- High affinity to digital business, strong communication skills and good time management.
- Fluency in German & English. French also a plus.
- Builds a good relationship with various internal stakeholders
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, flexible
- 25 days holiday
- Possibility to work from home
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines and Corporate Benefits
- Fruits, coffee, tea, water
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.