- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson seeks a Paralegal to support the Legal functions. This is a role that provides an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and contribute as part of a dynamic and ambitious in-house legal team.
- Supporting the Legal team helping to navigate complex issues with an output and delivery focus.
- Co-ordinate multi-jurisdictional legal advice by managing external counsel and internal stakeholders.
- Help to prepare and update risk assessments, proposals, project plans and status updates on all material projects and risk areas identified by the relevant legal team.
- Own and drive projects through to completion – collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely execution.
- Support on the effective management of litigation and contentious matters by preparing bundles, drafting witness statements, collating and reviewing disclosure documents and generally assisting with internal and external stakeholders to drive to a favourable outcome.
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing policies, template contracts etc.
- Attend to clerical tasks, such as photocopying, making and receiving phone calls, and fielding correspondence
- Law degree or equivalent
- Ideally at least one year’s experience at a reputable law firm or within a large business environment
- Familiarity with electronic document management and filing systems
- Superior research skills
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- SharePoint and Relativity proficiency preferred
- 27 days holiday & statutory bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- Performance related bonus.
- Life Assurance.
- Discounts on Dyson machines.