- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Retail Sales
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in Canada in 2006 with our headquarters in the heart of Toronto, where we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers to work for. In recent years, we’ve expanded our reach and grown exponentially across many teams, from digital and direct, to field sales, and our growing number of Dyson Demo stores.
About the role
This role is part-time.
As a part-time retail expert, you are energetic and have an outgoing personality to inspire our customers. Reporting to the store manager, you will identify the needs of our customers and showcase the right Dyson product to exceed their expectations. Your leadership team will support your development by providing formal and informal training. Your personality and engagement will make each Dyson experience unique and best in class.
You will be responsible for creating shopper experiences that defy convention and are unique and new. Your love for technology and design means you will know each Dyson product inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your customers through a best in class experience. You must be an enthusiastic champion for the reputation inside and outside Dyson.
- Minimum of 3 days per week of open availability, including weekends
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing environment
- HS diploma required
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in technology and communication
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer interactions through relationship building
- Proven experience in sales and customer service
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding our sales performance aspiration
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Experience working with a technology brand strongly preferred
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Store Performance Bonus Program
- Product Ownership Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Program
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to Careers.email@example.com.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.