- Canada - Vancouver Pacific Centre Demo Store
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Dyson launched in Canada in 2006 with our headquarters in the heart of Toronto, where we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers to work for. In recent years, we’ve grown exponentially and expanded our reach with employees working in field sales and our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
About the Role:
- This role includes a competitive hourly rate plus opportunity for a monthly bonus incentive.
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in technology and communication
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer interactions through relationship building
- Proven Experience in sales and customer service
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding our sales performance aspiration
- About You:
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing environment
- HS diploma required
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Experience working with a technology brand strongly preferred
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Store Performance Bonus Program
- Product Ownership Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Program
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to Careers.email@example.com. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.