- Canada - Ontario Remote
Dyson Expert (In-Store Sales Associate)
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Dyson launched in Canada in 2006 with our headquarters in the heart of Toronto, where we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers to work for. In recent years, we’ve grown exponentially and expanded our reach with employees working in field sales and our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
Are you dynamic, passionate and eager to represent an International Technology Brand? We are looking to grow our Expert Team and would love to hear from you…
Our approach is unique - it is all about the experience for our potential owners. Our team of Experts are confident and knowledgeable. They understand the importance of consultation and ensuring that customers are well informed and are guided to select the right product to solve their problems. When shoppers have the right product for their needs, they are excited to share their experience with others - that’s what we are looking for! Join our exciting team to learn more about how you can contribute to a winning team!
About the role:
- Engage with customers to conduct captivating, in-store and event demonstrations confidently in assigned retail store/s to achieve specified sales goals
- Actively listen to customers to confidently recommend appropriate Dyson products and comfortably overcome objections
- Build relationships with retail partner staff and train on Dyson history and products
- Track and maintain all demonstration materials and ensure marketing collateral is properly displayed in assigned retail store/s
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to meet and exceed sales goals
- Assist with special events and visual merchandising
- Assist with training of new associates, as needed
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
- 6+ months experience in a Customer Service, Retail, and/or Sales related position
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Access to a private computer
- Must have smart phone capabilities to log hours worked, view trainings, and check e-mail
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 35 lbs., potentially overhead for display and demonstration use and the ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- Must be at least 18 years of age
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Sales-Based Pay for Performance Bonus Program
- Participation in the Dyson Demo Equipment Program
- Opportunity to Participate in the Dyson Friends & Family Purchase Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Clothing Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.