- India - Chandigarh Partner Demo Store
At Dyson, Store Supervisors are responsible for overseeing the operations of a retail store, including product availability. Other duties entail managing the staff and customer services and controlling finances. They may also train new employees and schedule shifts.
You will be responsible for the store operations and sales targets. It is your responsibility to make this venture work.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated store supervisor to manage our Partner retail store. In this role, your duties will include overseeing employees and finances, and controlling the quality of customer experience. You may also be required to evaluate the job performance of retail staff.
To ensure success as a store supervisor, you should exhibit demonstrable managerial competency, and excellent communication skills. Store Supervisors are natural leaders with excellent business management skills and a passion for customer service.
Store Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Overseeing salespeople, cashiers, stocks, and store employees.
- Breaking down Sales Targets and setting up weekly/monthly/quarterly goals for the sales team.
- Motivating and training store employees to achieve sales target and customer experience
- Maintaining relationships with Malls, Retail Partner and other stakeholders.
- Work with Retail and Marketing teams to set-up events calendar, negotiate with malls to finalize locations and assets for any event or product launch.
- Keeping records and reporting of expenditure, sales figures, and employee performance.
- Inventory Management and reconciliation - Evaluating the supply, availability of stocks, and support in raising Purchase orders
- Implementing measures to avoid stock damages, pilferage and wastage.
- Addressing customers' requests, comments, and complaints.
- Support in hiring, training and scheduling shifts for store teams.
- Maintaining high standards of Dyson experience at the Store
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, financial management
- In-depth knowledge of product and consumer trends, and marketing strategies.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.