- India - Gurgaon Office
Finance and Accounting -Payroll Controller
The Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation provides process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
In the role of the Finance and Accounting -Payroll Controller, you will be part of the new team who builds the DBS Centre in Delhi, transitioning the existing processes into the Centre and being responsible for Finance and Accounting management for Dyson.
- Ensuring the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of Payroll Reconciliations for EMEA region
- Analyzing the variances and establishing the root cause of the variances. Working closely with Payroll Team to get the variances resolved
- Acting as point of contact for all process related escalations
- Creating and maintaining process documentation. Updating DTPs and any knowledge management files
- Continuously looking to improve the efficiency of day-to-day Finance and accounting operations through work processes improvements.
- Collaborating with other teams in continuous improvement activities on project initiatives and other system enhancements & testing as and when required
- Timely answering to the standard and nonstandard questions related to the duties performed by maintaining an appropriate level of business correspondence.
- Maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders
- Working with the Auditors for all Payroll Related queries across the globe
- 10 + years of experience in RTR domain/Reconciliations
- Strong Accounting concepts
- Experience in Payroll Reconciliations/Accounting
- Service minded with a pro-active attitude
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to details
- Self-motivation and inquisitive
- Commitment to service excellence, process improvements and automation
- Excellent knowledge of SAP S4, Blackline and Microsoft Office and Excel skills a must.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, action oriented and able to balance varied priorities.
- Strong analytical, communication, team handling and delegation skills.
- Business partnering experience with a different level of stakeholders
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.