- Dyson Services
- India - Gurgaon Office
The new Employee Services function within Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation will provide process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing payroll services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
Within this role you will be expected to work with outsource providers to process INDIA market payroll, whilst ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and compliance through the research, development and administration of efficient payroll policies and operating procedures. You are happy to be "hands-on" in all aspects of our team's work. Most of all, you will be service oriented with excellent critical thinking and communication skills
- Managing accurate payrolls
- Working with other team members to meet payroll deadlines
- Maintaining knowledge of current statutory legislation
- Building up relationships with internal clients
- Opportunities to be involved in company-wide projects
- Dealing with queries via the phone and emails
- Process India monthly payroll in an accurate and timely manner (in accordance with India policies and monthly deadlines.
- Administer payroll related details on our HR/Payroll system.
- Performing reconciliations and audit tasks for monthly payrolls.
- Accurate transmission of banking payments and bank accounts reconciliation.
- Providing high level of customer service via Payroll Help Desk, e-mails and in person on a variety of queries of varying complexity to Dyson employees.
- Continuously look to improve the efficiency of day-to-day payroll operations through work processes improvements.
- Advising on compensation, legislation, benefits and tax related issues.
- Strong understanding of statutory compliances like PF, ESIC, Bonus, Insurance, Minimum Wages Act, Labor Laws/ Labour codes, etc.
- University diploma (Business/Finance/Economy/Management
- Fluence in English
- Minimum 3 years experience in India in-house payroll
- Excellent customer service skills
- Manage payroll independently
- Good knowledge on Excel (Vlookup and Pivot table)
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.