- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Global People Project will join the People Strategy and Transformation team, working alongside the People function and the business globally to manage the delivery of HR programmes, ensuring that they are successfully implemented across all of our global populations, as well as seamlessly flowing into BAU activity.
About the roleAs a project and change manager you will be managing global projects for global HR transformation projects, on time and in support of the key objectives. The role will require you to build effective relationships across the business both within the People team and the wider business.
- Act as the project for complex global HR projects, working to deliver effective change to the business.
- Create project governance and ensure accurate reporting to programme boards and steering committees.
- Manage global stakeholder groups effectively, preparing materials and updates, and ensuring all escalation points are managed effectively
- Work alongside external transformation partners to deliver projects
- Manage engagement and communication of all projects including
- Creating and managing engagement and communication plans
- Working closely with the Dyson internal communications team to organise communication and events
- Organise and deliver engagement workshops
- Organise and facilitate change catalysts groups as appropriate
- Foster effective relationships by working collaboratively with key global and local stakeholders, providing expert advice and guidance. This includes advice on planning, project management, risk mitigation and monitoring progress of projects as well as evaluating success.
- Provide expertise in the area of project management = acting as the ‘go to person’ for other wider team members through knowledge sharing and advice.
- Create and maintain best practice guidelines and toolkits using them to upskills the People function in change and project management
- Must have previous experience leading projects within HR with a good understanding of the employee lifecycle
- Ability to effectively manage relationships globally across the People team and the business.
- Experience of working globally with a proven ability of delivering projects in different cultures and geographies.
- Strong project management and business planning experience.
- Experience and good understanding of change management
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to develop innovative solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills and highly effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage a project with multiple stakeholder groups including executive level stakeholders and workstreams
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to providing HR solutions and able to articulate impact of people change on the business
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- You will be a self-starter who drives things to logical conclusion
- Comfortable challenging the status quo with a positive and "can do" attitude
- Basic understanding of current employment law, HR operational best practice and data protection legislation is preferred
Global travel may be required.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.