- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The role will provide hands on support in ensuring Dyson Legal secures the positive engagement & commitment of its people & key stakeholders in delivering the transformation programme. Proactively identifying & ensuring people related risks are addressed before they can have a negative impact upon the transformation programme. This role will support the Head of Legal Projects in successfully delivering the Transformation Programme.
About the role
- Ensuring the application of a range of change management tools and standards across all legal projects rough support, coaching & measurement.
- Development of change management capability across leadership roles through direct intervention, coaching, support and resources with support from our external partners
- Maintain oversight of the people stream of the Transformation Change Programme plan and report on progress e.g evidence of people & stakeholder commitment to the proposed change.
- Facilitating a shift in culture to our people become more value / commercially focused.
- Establish and maintain Transformation Programme people related risk & issue.
- Define & deliver a range of standard & ad-hoc communication & change materials across a number of channels / media to secure Dyson Legal people & key stakeholder support.
- Working with specialists and cross functional teams to deliver work streams and specific change tasks.
- Creation of learning design and deployment process that supports the function to develop learning content as and when required.
- Ownership and development of a capability framework that supports the Transformation Change Programme
- Development of systems and platforms that support the function in delivering the Transformation Change Programme
- Implement programme change and engagement initiatives, in line with the agreed change and adoption strategy, whilst working with Market Leads to tailor and make change plans effective for markets including engagement events, leading workshops/listening exercises and change measurement reporting.
- Ensuring all programme materials are designed within the defined programme visual identity
About youCandidates will bring an infectious enthusiasm to the role, quickly establishing respect & positive working relationships across the Transformation Programme based upon their personal credibility, attention to detail and proven change management skills.
Candidates must demonstrate the ability to rapidly identify the critical facts and key messages from a range of correspondence to ensure stakeholder focus is maintained on the priorities. A self-starter, resolute in delivering solutions.
Experience and knowledge of legal services, processes and the role of legal teams in managing enterprise risk would be advantageous but not essential. Essential skills: · Proven change management, communication and stakeholder management. · Excellent report, presentation & performance insight skills· Strong IT skills e.g. MS Office, SharePoint, Teams· Outstanding influencing and communication skills· Resilience to perform in a fast paced and dynamic environment Desirable skills: · Understanding of legal operations, legal processes and legal tech
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
This is a Fixed Term Contract to run until the end of July 2021.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.