- Sweden - Stockholm Office
We’re growing – fast. The ambition for the Nordics market is huge, and we have aggressive growth plans with the Direct to Consumer business at its center. Our goal is to drive Direct from 27% of the business to 60% in the next 3-4 years. The Direct to Consumer channel is where all Dyson initiatives come together and is the single most visible touch point to our consumers. Dyson is about better ideas and better technologies, as the Digital Acquisition Executive you will play a supportive role in engineering and implementing the strategy for Dyson to succeed. This role offers a great opportunity to further your career in a company driven by technology and innovation.
About the Role
As the Performance Media Executive, you will be helping building plans to acquire and retain customers on our website. Your primary KPI is traffic and revenue from traffic at efficient CPA. This makes up 1/3 of the e-Com equation and in partnership with your Media Performance Manager you’ll own making and delivering plans against these numbers is central to our overall success as a business. This role requires a close collaboration with multiple stakeholders, particularly marketing to ensure that plans are part of the full funnel, group to make sure we are reapplying best practice and with our media agency partners. You will need to be able to balance on daily, weekly and monthly basis the need to make search optimizations and improvements to hit our KPIs while reporting back to the business and identifying short, medium- and long-term opportunities for us to be exploring.
At Dyson we plan our media and activities using the ‘see, think, do’ funnel. This role looks after the “do side” of media in the funnel, focused on getting the customer to do something, buy a/ another Dyson product on our own sites. As a member of the Dyson Marketing Team, you will report into the Media Performance Manager and work on a daily base with the direct team, mainly with the E-commerce Experience Manager and E-commerce Trading Manager.
- Set and Manage Traffic Strategy and Plan for .com sites in the Nordics:
- You are together with the Media Performance Manager accountable for setting the direction of and managing the implementation of plans to maximize profitable traffic to our sites.
Paid Search Performance:
- You will own, track, report and enhance the paid search. You’ll need to be able to evaluate, monitor and work with our agency to adjust search across tools and campaign strategies- shopping, generics, brands which ensuring we are maximizing incremental sales at an efficient CPA.
‘Do’ Social and Display:
- You will be the owner for ‘do’ lower funnel display and search plans ensuring we have the right activity in place behind key campaigns and reasons to shop direct.
Ad Copy and Agency Management:
- You will be the day to day contact for our agency partners ensuring they are performing in line with expectations and that we have excellent copy which drives efficient clicks and traffic (writing, testing and evaluating copy).
- You will own PO creation process and tracking of spend, ensuring we are spending do budget in line with CPA targets and overall spend commitments.
DRP and DRTV Campaign Management:
- Working with the brand team you will be the direct owner for direct response media including print and TV, ensuring we have the right plans full funnel to maximize traffic and instrumentality to our direct websites. This will involve working with creative teams, media planning teams and management teams for sign off.
GA Owner for the Team:
- You will be the primary owner for Google Analytics for the team, ensuring that reports are running, and tags are set up against the right campaigns.
Keep Abreast of Latest Digital media trends:
- Be the voice of latest market developments that help drive our traffic, observing and reporting back on best practice across group, our peer companies and competitors.
- Strong digital knowledge including hands on experience in using tools such as Google analytics, Google Ads, SA 360 to review performance, make recommendations and evaluate success of projects.
- Strong commercial acumen, comfortable doing analysis drawing information from multiple sources to make recommendations.
- 1-2 years hands on paid search experience in optimizing, budget management and reporting.
- Agency background with Experience in affiliates and CRM is preferable but not mandatory.
- Project management skills- able to break down a goal into manageable tasks and work efficiently to deadline
- Prioritization and Complexity. You’ll be comfortable to make priority calls, understand what needs to be done 80/20 and what needs to be done first. You’ll be comfortable working in fast agile environment.
- Collaborative: You’re Comfortable collaborating will colleagues and peers across countries, cultures and levels of seniority
- Fluent in English
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Health allowance (Friskvårdsbidrag)
- Private Health Insurance
- Dyson discount
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.