- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
Title: Performance Media Executive
Reporting to: Performance Media Manager
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different.
And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth. This role will be located in Amsterdam.
About the role
The Performance Media Executive plays a important role within the Dyson Benelux marketing team to help us achieve our ambitions as a technology enterprise in Europe.
The role reports into the Performance Media Manager and works directly with the e-com and marketing teams, EU Centre of Excellence and appointed media agency to shape Dyson’s media investment to deliver both brand and commercial objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing & ecommerce team to support the development of best in class media strategies and ensure that the plans are authentic, efficient and effective.
- Support with the management of annual and quarterly planning cycle and end-to-end process from briefing through to media plan implementation ensuring all milestones are delivered in a timely manner and to a high standard, providing progress updates to key stakeholders throughout.
- Key point of contact for the day-to-day management of the agency. Responsible for cross-category prioritization and workflow, SLA management and service delivery, agency reporting and overall way of working.
- Co-ordinate and review cross-channel media and audience plans to support new product launches, key marketing campaigns and commercial growth objectives. Ensure plans are integrated and that category plans are complimentary to each other and aligned to the overall business strategy.
- Identify new areas for testing and work closely with the Marketing and Business Intelligence team to ensure that all activity is being tracked properly.
- Support both category and marketing teams in driving optimization and improvement on media plans based on KPIs and efficiencies.
- Support on driving integration between Paid, Owned and Earned Media. Activities in this area could range from supporting in strategy/KPI setting, research into role of each channel in the media mix, content creation and implementation.
- At least 2-3 years of media operations experience in agency or in-house client.
- Solid understanding of media buying within key channels (TV, Print, DOOH, Programmatic Display & Video, Social & Search).
- Ability to interrogate local market plans to ensure they are best in class and deliver against both brand and demand objectives set.
- Knows your way around data – ability to work with data management platforms. Analytical, able to distil data into actionable insight.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Project management skills and the ability to build relationships across functions and with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well under pressure, able to deal with the fast-changing pace of the business .
- Creative thinker.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in Dutch or French.
- Minimum 2-3 years in relevant fields within brand, agency, marketing beauty, health, tech.
- Minimum degree: University of Applied Science (HBO), Bachelor’s in business or equivalent (Marketing/ Communication).
- Operational and technical knowledge of both traditional and digital media.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
- Transportation allowance
- Health Insurance – Medical Contribution
- Eye Examination & Computer Glasses Reimbursement
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.