- TRY competitive
- Istanbul - Turkey
Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, and also the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology. Currently Dyson holds 4,550 patents and patents holding, and have a team of over 2,000 engineers and scientists. Dyson also holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation.
Dyson vacuum cleaners are now available in 70 countries worldwide, and on average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. 90% of our machines are sold overseas; this was 30% just 10 years ago. Dyson was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for International Trade, which reflects the company’s growth over the last few years. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer by value in the UK, US, Western Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Australia.
“That’s really what Dyson is all about – new thinking to solve everyday problems.” - James Dyson
Dyson established our first office in Turkey, to be based in Istanbul on October 2018 and Dyson Turkey has been launched in April 2019. Beginning with triple launch, Dyson relentlessly invests to grow in Turkish Floor Care, Hair Care and Environmental Care categories. The company, at the beginning with a small leadership team and full support from the Regional Hub and Group, is a growing company with the spirit of an energetic and passionate start-up. The exciting growth journey of Dyson in Turkey started and continues.
About the roleThe Dyson business in Turkey is growing rapidly and selling Dyson machines direct to consumers is a critical part of this growth. Digitally, the business will make great strides starting from 2019 and it is crucial to this is ensuring we have the skills to drive qualitative traffic to our website.The Performance Media Lead will contribute to the ongoing deployment of the Company’s digital marketing strategy. This role will focus on developing and managing paid search, programmatic and social strategies to drive relevant website traffic, leads and meet business goals.
The role will be based in Istanbul, Turkey and will be an FTC contract.
This role will require a strong performance mentality with a focus on ongoing improvements to push sales through all channels. Equally, given the structure and style of Dyson, it will entail the development of strong bridges across the business, working closely with the range of key partners while also inspiring and galvanizing them to deliver.
- Assist to Digital Marketing Manager to execute performance based campaigns via paid acquisition channels to grow direct business in TR (Maximizing ROAS, deliver low CPAs etc.) Leverage full-funnel performance across channels to achieve maximum ROI.
- Operational support of the performance channels together with our local and international media agency. Operate digital campaigns (Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Programmatic Media etc.); daily performance checks to ensure campaigns are running effectively and within budget. Act upon budget optimizations requirements.
- Supporting digital marketing manager in the delivery of Biddable strategy to deliver growth, and efficiency targets, by ensuring that biddable investment is delivering core KPIs.
- Understand and deliver planned KPI’s for media, traffic, sales and campaigns. Monitor performance on what's not working and optimize; and amplify what's working.
- In-depth analysis and reporting; data management through automated dashboard solutions
- Identify growth opportunities and develop initiatives that will increase direct sales to Dyson.com.tr, scan new media usages, platforms and trends.
- Collaborate with e-commerce team to work back from sales target
- Optimization and further development of paid search, programmatic and social strategies in close cooperation with the agency.
- Operational campaign set up across all funnels (social submission, programmatic trafficking, asset delivery), ongoing monitoring and improving of campaign set up and performance.
- Activation and optimization of day-to-day digital performance work.
- Controlling and monitoring of ROI and CPA based on planned KPIs.
- Responsible for paid search campaign structure, bid management, targeting and landing pages. Creation of paid search ads and keywords, which are continuously developed further by means of A/B testing
- Plan, implement and monitor the affiliate marketing activities
- Constant market, competition and trend observation to be always on top of innovations in paid media
- Ongoing performance monitoring and reporting for performance-based optimization. Responsible for analyzing the performance of the ongoing campaigns, preparing daily/monthly analysis and reports in accordance with KPIs
- Group Performance Marketing team in the UK
- Group Digital team in the UK
- Regional Center of Excellence team
- Marketing team
- Sales team
- E-commerce team
- Finance team
- Agencies and 3rd parties
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineeering, Economy, Statistics, Math or any related fields
- 4-5 years experience in business-related discipline
- Fluency in English
- Have proven experience in online marketing, communication or e-commerce – experience in an advertising agency welcome. High affinity to digital business, with a performance media background.
Skills and Competencies
- Analytical skills, with the ability to use/mine large data sets to understand and improve performance.
- Technically competent and comfortable working alongside software developers. Knowledge in Google Analytics, AdWords, SA360, DV360, Campaign Manager and other tools such as Firebase, Insider etc.
- Working knowledge of cookies, tracking and analytical technical mechanics.
- Independent, structured and careful work
- Strong team player
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, flexible
- private health insurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.