- CHF competitive
- Zurich - Switzerland
Since 1998 Dyson has been in the Swiss market. Over 50 people are responsible for the marketing and selling of all our Dyson products.
About the roleThe Dyson business in Switzerland is growing rapidly, and selling Dyson machines direct to consumers is a critical part of this growth. Digitally, the business will make great strides through 2020 and it is crucial to this is ensuring we have the skills to drive qualitative traffic to our website.The Performance Media Specialist will contribute to the ongoing deployment of the Company’s digital marketing strategy. This role will focus on developing and managing paid search, programmatic and social strategies to drive relevant website traffic, leads and meet business goals.
- The role reports to the Senior Media Manager
- Responsible to achieve digital media targets for dyson.ch
- Further development of the paid search campaign structure, bid management, targeting and landing pages
- Creation of paid search ads and keywords, which are continuously developed further by means of A/B testing
- Improve ROI, traffic and conversions
- Optimization and further development of paid search, programmatic and social strategies in close cooperation with the agency
- Plan, implement and monitor the affiliate marketing activities
- Operational campaign set up across all funnels (social submission, programmatic trafficking, asset delivery), ongoing monitoring and improving of campaign set up and performance
- Constant market, competition and trend observation to be always on top of innovations in paid media
- Ongoing performance monitoring and reporting for performance-based optimization
- You have completed a subject-related study with a focus on online marketing, communication or e-commerce – experience in an advertising agency welcome
- Have proven experience in performance marketing and SEA (at least 2 years)
- High affinity to digital business, strong communication skills and good time management.
- Fluency in German & English. French also a plus.
- Constantly looks for opportunities to use data to improve performance
- Surfaces insights and learnings to share with the business on a regular basis.
- Builds a good relationship with various internal stakeholders
- Demonstrable strategic & analytical capabilities
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, flexible
- 25 days holiday
- Possibility to work from home
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines and Corporate Benefits
- Fruits, coffee, tea, water
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.