- Administrative Services
- Japan - Tokyo Office
Dyson is a global technology company on a mission to improve peoples’ lives; whether that be by engineering high performance technology to keep their floors and air clean – to patented beauty innovation to style their hair.
Dyson has a long history of innovation in Japan, from James Dyson’s first commercial vacuum cleaner (G-Force) to the latest Dyson Zone: the Headphone with Air-purification.
Japan is one of Dyson’s most successful global markets with ambitious growth plans. In the coming years Dyson Japan is set to significantly increase the direct-to-consumer business both physical and digital. Despite significant growth we are still entrepreneurial at heart and are all inventive and hugely passionate about what we do.
About the role
The role reports directly to the President, Japan, the Personal Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President.
The role also covers role of General Affairs to manage the operation and maintenance of the Office facilities, and facilities equipment to fully meet the operation requirements.
PA to President
- Secretarial Duties (for Japan President)
- Support diary management and meeting arrangements
- Proactive preparation of materials for meetings and events
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President, with local management, regional management and others, on matters related to President's programmatic initiatives
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of Leadership Team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings
- Support visitors for transportation and any business needs
- Collating and filling expenses.
- Facility help desk: office layout change, office equipment management, and mail room management.
- Employee ID and Security card management: temporary cards for visitor and access level control
- Company vehicle management: leasing agreement, parking management, such as a driver monthly aggregate)
- Equipment inventory management: stationary, communication card, company letter head paper & envelop, company assistance, disaster prevention stockpiles and so on.
- Entry and exit support: GA induction, Company loan product arrangement, employee master / directory management
- Disaster prevention countermeasure: fire exit drill, fire brigade, and so on.
- Proven track record as Personal/Executive Assistant in a commercial environment in global company for 7+ years.
- Office facilities management experience
- Proficient in computer skills (Outlook, MS, Word, Excel)
- Language Proficiency; Japanese - Native level, English - Business level
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.