- Administrative Services
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) hair styling tools (Hair dryer, multi-styler and hair iron) and now extended to a wearable category (Dyson Zone).
About the role
The role reports directly to the MD, the Personal Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the MD.
The role also covers extensive support to HR/GA related work in addition to main BAU as a PA. This will benefit
- Secretarial Duties (for MD, Korea)
- Support diary management and meeting arrangements
- Proactive preparation of materials for meetings and events
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the MD's schedule is followed and respected
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the MD, with local management, regional management and others, on matters related to MD's programmatic initiatives
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD's office and internal departments
- Support HR / GA related tasks as needed.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Leadership Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of Leadership Team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings
- Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to internal/external stake holders
- Support visitors for transportation and any business needs
- 3-5 years of solid experience in the field of Personal Assistant (Executive Assistant)
- Office facilities management / HR experiences are a plus.
- Proficient in computer skills (Outlook, MS, Word, Excel)
- Language Proficiency; Korean - Native level, English - Business level
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.