- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Our mission is to bring Dyson technology to life, to provide the imagery, films, content, experiences and service that explain our machines, their benefits and the problems they solve for our Owners. We create assets and journeys that help Owners discover, choose, purchase, learn about and solve issues they may have with our machines.
About The Role
- The Platform Specialist is the subject matter expert for all CMS related projects. Providing support to the business and to Dyson’s appointed content outsourcing company, Hogarth Worldwide (HWW). Providing training, troubleshooting support, creating work instructions tickets in Jira, and conducting Teams training on technical subjects and best practice.
- Delivering global and multi-lingual market content, support and training on a diverse range of range of CMS platforms
- Prioritising tasks across multiple projects, from multiple teams across the globe
- Providing training to content admins and markets on how to use the CMS by holding workshops, online training sessions and creating comprehensive written guides
- Quality Control – QA the admins work to ensure task requirements have been met
- Guidance and direction to external users and partners of the CMS platforms.
- Collaborate with the enhancements team to test new functionalities on the CMS platforms as subject matter experts
- Collaborate with developers and testers to deliver content to support their workstreams as subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with IT to troubleshoot issues within the CMS reported by different areas of business.
- Collaborate with designers, copywriters, commercial, and market representatives to ensure demanding standards of excellence are achieved.
- Raise digital demand briefs to improve the functionality of the CMS platforms.
- User acceptance testing and business validation testing (BVT) – ensuring new website functionality is fit for purpose before release.
- Should have 2-3 years’ experience using CMS platforms, preferably one or more of: AEM, Hybris, Magento, Sitecore
- Ability to plan ahead, prioritise tasks and coordinate with the work of others.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably the Atlassian suite.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.