- Shanghai - China
China Communications team as the gate keeper for content in Dyson, currently composed of category product PR (Floor Care, Hair Care, Environmental Care, Lighting, and Professional), corporate & internal communication, and owned social media content team. In Dyson, Communications Team lies in a critical position which grow and strengthen the brand reputation in a global scale, thus we are not only working closely with local cross functions but also global communication team.
About the role
In the role of PR Executive for Product PR team, your main responsibility is to support and drive the functional running of the department, in the meantime follow through the company communication strategy and engage in communication related tasks, closely work with product category leads and functional head. Main responsibilities listed as below:
- Assisting product category leads on PR related media/social pitching, follow up and materials preparation.
- Assisting in all special events and related logistic support.
- Work with agency together for daily PR communication and event coordination.
- Lead PR related vendor contract/PO process, machine order and other admin tasks.
- Partially scope (10%) acting as PA for functional head.
- Support internal cross-function communications but not limited to commercial team, sales team, digital team.
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 2 years’ experience in related PR industry or firm, with agency background preferred.
- Written and verbal communication skills both in Mandarin and English is a must.
- Data driven self-starter and have strong time and multi-project management skill
- Innovator – an excitement to create innovative and unique concepts
- Visionary - forward thinking, on the radical side.
- Meticulous while flexible – detail-oriented, self-directed skills including ability to manage multi-tasks and projects simultaneously, including adaptability to fluid and last-minute changes
- Collaborator - Proven ability to interact and communicate effectively with all departments
- Sociable – effectively build up and maintain relationship with important stakeholders
- Driver and completer - constantly reviews progress and finds ways to remove obstacles.
- Passionate – tech lover
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.