- Product Design
- Hullavington, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleThe successful candidate will work with the New Product & Product Development Product Owner(s) and Electronics Solution Architect(s) to drive the key requirements and specifications of future electronics platforms; and coordinate with our teams of engineers to lead the strategy to deliver the safety, mechatronic, power management, processing platforms, and sensing aspects needed to realise state of the art products.
- Own the technical delivery of next generation electronics platforms up to the engineering verification and test phase.
- Work with the New Product and Research teams to help refine the requirements of the product(s), and platform(s).
- Lead the scoping, and alignment of electronics sub-teams to deliver a complete platform.
- Work with development teams in software, hardware and systems to approve critical sub-system requirements.
- Communicate day to day with project managers, architects, engineers, consultants, suppliers and customers on all aspects of platform activities.
- Clearly demonstrable experience of full lifecycle product development.
- Experience of leading the strategy for development of embedded hardware, embedded software, and sensors.
- Lead the delivery of a product family to production.
• 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Performance related bonus
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Sport centre
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised café and restaurants
• Discounts on Dyson machines#LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.