- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
To do this we need the best talent to build our teams. We're leading the way for developing new technologies that solve every problems, there are opportunities for Principal/ Tooling Engineers to join our rapidly expanding operations Dyson's Malaysia Development Centre in Senai, Johor.
If you would like to express interest in upcoming tooling management roles in Malaysia, please apply below and attach a copy of your latest CV.
About the role
- To provide tooling support to our Dyson design Teams to ensure capability of product designs.
- To work together with RDD for developing innovative tool designs/ new technologies / and mature the NPI product design to manufacturing without compromising product design intent.
- To work closely with a small team of locally based tooling engineers and supporting administration functions to support the designing, procurement and maintenance of our tools.
- To co-ordinate our tool vendors in terms of on time delivery and quality of work.
- At least 8-15 years of working experience in Tool Design/ Machining /Injection tooling and moulding field
- Tool design / development with hands on experience in tool design and selection of steel/hot runner/gating systems etc.
- Injection moulding process in-depth knowledge in machine selection, process development, trouble shooting, hot runner selection w.r.t application and product requirement.
- Knowledge and experience to interpret 3D CAD files and 2D drawing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving with analytical skills able to question and challenge when needed
- Team player and good at communicating with all levels
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.