- Project Management
- Calamba - Philippines
About the role
- The candidate will be responsible to lead the delivery of all graphics and packaging (G&P) requirements for contract manufacturer compliant to design specifications.
- Perform part, sub-assembly and finished goods approval for new graphics and packaging developments according to the define and agreed requirements.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on subject matter and provides support to the team regarding to print and packaging processes, scheduling and standard operating procedures
- Responsible to document, share and implement new/known best practices and methodologies across SEA be it internal or external functions.
- Collaborates across internal functions such as SEA G&P, Design, Operations, Procurement and Quality contribute necessary or valuable information to the team.
- Proactively coordinates with suppliers and technical specialist, lead the discussion of parts development within approved materials and technology.
- Able to handles multiple priorities and has capability to delegate task, manage escalations to specific support group regarding day-to-day activities and some issue resolution.
- Help parts localization initiatives by evaluating, train and approvals of new vendors to prevent supply risk as well as to improve timing and cost.
- Manage day-day activities at contract manufacturer by continuously monitor its performance with regards to graphics and packaging scope with compliance to dyson methodologies.
- Perform graphics and packaging (G&P) sample reviews and approval sign-off and container audit (ie. tampo, printed graphics, inserts, boxes and finished goods).
- Conduct G&P production line buy-off/audit (ie. engineering, production runs) at contract manufacturing implement related changes on process and work instructions. Collaborate closely with design, manufacturing and quality team to align recommendations.
- Review or initiate and monitor engineering changes relevant to graphic and packaging up-issue/new parts be it an improvement, design changes or alternative suppliers.
- Excellent project management, time management and multitasking skills are a must along with the ability to work independently or in a diverse work group.
- Strong presentation and analytical skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group team meetings.
- Has very good background in problem solving skills and analysis.
- May act as project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitating information validation and team decision-making process. If needed, seek advice from Manager in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Develops and/or adheres to standards, legal, technical and regulatory compliance. Review graphics content on the actual engineering samples.
- Support SEA productivity initiatives and lead the implementation in Philippines
About youKey Skills / Experience
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Packaging Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of project management experience, demonstrating ability to manage and prioritize an activity specifically related to print and packaging developments/executions.
- Hands-on experience on print and packaging developments and test ideally related to consumer products such as domestic appliances.
- Strong background in the developments of graphics, color management, packaging structures, printing and converting processes.
- Third party suppliers and specifications management skills
- Knowledge in New Product Introduction (NPI) or Research & Development (R&D) is an advantage.
- Proficiency with industry standard soft-wares Product Life cycle Management, CAD design and MS office.
- Other critical competencies:
- Strong leadership skills, ability to inspire and motivate a diverse organization.
- Proactive and keen to details
- Balance of strategic and creative skills.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Ability to travel in short notice
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.