- Regulatory and Compliance
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Working as part of the Global Privacy Team in Dyson Legal, you will work on privacy compliance matters and activities across Dyson’s global business and operations.
Reporting to the Head of Privacy, you will provide prompt and professional advice to stakeholders on privacy compliance requirements to ensure that personal data is collected and used legally, ethically and responsibly.
About the Role
- As a subject matter expert, provide prompt and professional privacy compliance advice to stakeholders across all of Dyson’s business and operations globally.
- Act as the first point of contact for privacy-related matters escalated by stakeholders in the Asia Pacific and Greater China regions. This includes supporting stakeholders with the resolution of potential privacy incidents.
- Support the Global Privacy Team’s ongoing privacy compliance activities. This includes undertaking privacy assessments with stakeholders, designing privacy compliance policies, frameworks and controls, undertaking visits to Dyson Markets, and delivering training.
- Proactively monitor and analyse evolving laws, rules, regulations and guidance to help Dyson to maintain compliance and strategic alignment.
- At least 5 years of previous privacy experience in a legal or compliance-related role within a global company.
- Possess a relevant degree qualification (e.g. in law or business) and appropriate privacy-related qualifications (e.g. CIPM, CIPT, CIPP/E or CIPP/A)
- Strong knowledge of privacy and data protection laws, including the EU GDPR and local laws and regulations within the Asia Pacific region.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders regionally or globally.
- Strong ability in interpreting and applying legislation, advising on compliance requirements and working with risk and governance frameworks, policies or procedures.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.