- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- To ensure smooth day to day operation of screen printing and paste batching processes
- To ensure manufacturing issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Drive improvement projects to streamline process
- Production planning to ensure production demand is me
- Create daily report to immediate superior
- Maintain process stability via SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- Work closely with equipment engineering for regular preventive maintenance to ensure every equipment remain in validated condition
- Bachelor degree in Material Science and Engineering
- In-depth knowledge in paste rheological, experience in paste mixing
- Working experience with PFMEA, GR&R, SPC and Process capability analysis
- Team player with positive attitude is desirable
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.