- Operational Engineering
- Singapore - Advanced Manufacturing
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
About the role
1) Responsible for the overall performance of the assigned product, including process yield, scrap cost and product quality.
2) Manage the performance of critical processes performance, analyze production variations and implement process control through use of statistical methods
3) Perform troubleshooting on the process/quality excursion to identify the root-cause, implement the corrective actions and validate the effectiveness of the actions.
4) Create and upkeep the production documentations, including Operating procedures, Process Control plan, PFMEA, Work Instructions, etc.
5) Initiate and support the initiatives to improve process capability, operational efficiency, cost reduction, etc.
6) Support the qualification of new process, equipment and materials to meet the organizational goals
7) Provide training and guidance to process technicians to support day-to-day operational requirements (e.g. material management, handling of non-conformance event, etc.)
a) Bachelor Degree in Engineering
b) Minimum 2 years experience in process engineering or manufacturing industry
c) Strong data analysis and proficiency in using JMP or Minitab software is preferred.
d) Knowledge in FMEA, SPC, OCAP, DOE, and 8D approaches
e) Good team player, able to work independently, resourceful, willing to learn new skills, with good initiatives
f) Good in problem solving, excellent interpersonal and communication skill
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition. #LI-DYSON
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.