- Operational Engineering
- Singapore - Advanced Manufacturing
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and ensure the delivery of KPI targets in yield, scrap, OEE and build plan attainment.
- Manage the performance of critical processes, implement appropriate process control system to ensure process capability, product yield and quality.
- Characterize, validate and improve existing/new processes through design-of-experiment (DOE) and data driven analysis.
- Perform troubleshooting on the process/quality excursions to identify the root-cause using systematic problem solving and statistical analytical approach.
- Develop and upkeep process & production documentation, including standard operating procedures, work instructions, control plan, PFMEA and process flow diagrams
- Provide technical support and training to production personnels and process technicians to ensure proper execution of manufacturing processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including manufacturing, quality, and research and development, to identify and resolve process-related issues
- Support new product development, including the qualifications of new process, equipment and materials to achieve the target product performance within the project timeline
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering fields, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a process engineering role in high volume manufacturing industry
- Strong problem-solving skills and an aptitude for learning systems quickly. Able to utilize structured approaches such as DMAIC, Five Why (5W) or Eight Disciplines (8D)
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control and its application
- Hands on experience with semi-automated / automated manufacturing equipment a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Experience in battery manufacturing industry will be advantageous
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.