- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
To do this we need the best talent to build our teams. We're leading the way for developing new technologies that solve every problems, there are opportunities for Process Engineers to join our rapidly expanding manufacturing operations Dyson's Malaysia Development Centre in Senai, Johor.
If you would like to express interest in upcoming process engineering roles in Malaysia, please apply below and attach a copy of your latest CV.
About the role
- Organize, and improve manufacturing processes to meet key performance indicators including efficiency, cycle time, yield, and reliability
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure manufacturing issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Creating and supporting the alignment and standardization of production procedures
- Maintaining all documentation for products, such as work instructions and revision drawings; ways to minimize operating costs, such as equipment justification to enhance performance
- Support improvement projects to streamline process
- Bachelor Degree or above in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or Material Science Engineering
- Experience in high volume manufacturing and expertise in specific assembly process modules as well as across the manufacturing process flow
- Possesses technical background in laser welding, soldering
- Knowledge and practical experience with PFMEA, SR&R, SPC and process capability analysis
- Possessing a growth mind-set, you are an engineer at heart, with a genuine interest in technology and people.
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.