- Operational Engineering
- Singapore - Advanced Manufacturing
- Manage and lead the Process Engineering Team in support of Singapore Advanced Manufacturing's (SAM) day to day operations and in ensuring the delivery of KPI targets in yield, scrap, OEE and build plan attainment.
- Propose and lead initiatives/projects to meet operational and stategic objectives and to drive continuous improvement in process capabilities, operational efficiency and business processes.
- Lead in the investigation and resolution of process and quality excursions using a data driven, systematic problem solving and statistical analytical approach.
- Develop an effective Engineering talent pool with the right expertise, skillset and knowledge to match the work demands and is responsible for the recruitment of staffs, resource deployment and evaluation of their performance and overall career progression.
- Ensure effective collaboration with Product, Equipment, Manufacturing Systems Engineering teams and other Departments to address operational issues and business needs.
- Support NPI activities and establish optimal processes, procedures and controls to achieve smooth SOP (start of production) and good yield , quality and reliability performance.
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in same capacity
- High volume manufacturing environment
- Strong data and statistical analysis
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.