- Operational Engineering
- Malaysia - Advanced Manufacturing
Dyson Malaysia is looking to hire a Process Technician (Greenline) with experience in working with Greenline to support our Process Engineering team.
About The Role
- Daily Process checklist – ensure process is setup and checked before handing over to production.
- Greenline Processes set up and verification
- Experiencing in screen printing process will be an advantage
- Documentation - ensure work instruction and process checklist up to date
- Troubleshoot process – to conduct onsite troubleshoot and rectify if process related issue
- Continue Improvement activity – to conduct process improvement and evaluation.
- Process yield improvement – to monitor and basic analysis for the Greenline yield performance and improvement
- Minimum 3 year experience in similar technician or maintenance position working
- Preferably with experience from advanced ceramic component industry
- In-depth experience with handling and troubleshooting Greenline Processes
- Technical ceramic background
- Basic knowledge in statistic
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.