- $ Competitive
- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to our Head of Procurement (Electronics), the PCBA procurement manager will oversee PCBA materials & costing with cross functional partners as well as contract manufacturers. You must have experience in cross-functional leadership and intensive experience in PCBA management, electronics components knowledge and PCBA operations understanding.
- Manage PCBAs requirements for defined product categories. Dual source activities - Work closely with commodity managers and engineering team (RDD) to implement alternative components/solutions for circuit board design.
- Component qualification coordination - Follow up closely on qualification of PCBA alternative components to mitigate supply risk & as part of cost down activities.
- Manage Change Requests (CR)/Deviation Requests (DR) and PCBA ISIR qualification at contract manufacturers.
- Responsible to work with commodity managers to build up commodity strategies based on product category requirements and needs.
- Key focal person to manage PCBA contract manufacturers’ CTB (Clear-To-Build) materials readiness to support project time plan. Coordinate with commodity managers and suppliers to fulfil project requirement.
- Manage PCBA CAPEX coordination.
- Demand change management - Work with supply chain and Supply Assurance and Flexibility team (SAF) on expediting of critical parts and material allocations with priority justifications.
- Support operations and supply chain to manage materials exposure in contract manufacturers to reduce liability. Work with suppliers on cancellation & rescheduling on materials to reduce exposure.
- Support and work with Supply Assurance & Flexibility team (SAF) and Supply chain on material buffering program and agreements for supply assurance. Coordinate and implement VMI / JIT programs with PCBA contract manufacturers.
- Support RDD/engineering team on evaluation or validations build, work on materials readiness and source for the right components at the right price.
- PCBA price management - Analyse PCBA BOM break down, sign off contract Manufacturers’ PCBA price submission and implement new PCBA prices. Components risk buy management - Manage risk buy components cost and manage PPV.
- Work with commodity managers to manage the BOM scrubbing process – identify longevity of those components and components selections from Approved vendor list (AVL).
- Work with commodity managers and engineering (RDD) to manage PCN process, LTB process & implement at contract manufacturers.
- Manage credit notes and debit notes related to PCBA contract manufacturers.
- Risk assessment management. Work closely with Category Procurement Managers (CPM) and commodity managers to identify risk components, support mitigation plan.
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics), or with relevant qualifications.
- Experienced in management of electronic components and PCBAs.
- Possess strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to provide cross-functional leadership.
- Ability and drive to work independently.
- CIPS or equivalent qualification.
- Has worked with and/or at contract manufacturers for PCBAs.
- Possess Programming skills / VBA.