Reporting to the GCN Programme / Production Lead, the Producer’s responsibility is to support in the day to day running of CoE GCN’s ever growing content demands, from initial brief through to final delivery of master assets.
You will work with stakeholders, project managers, internal creatives, film makers to produce new contents or manage adaptations from existing assets for both moving image and static assets to fulfil the market campaign demands; You will also work with agencies and production partners to drive productivity and ensure qualified delivery to planned milestones.
As the producer, you must ensure the team is clear on what deliverables are required and the parameters within which they must be delivered. You must ensure we deliver on time and to budget.
The GCN Centre Of Excellence (CoE) is a newly formed Dyson team responsible for maintaining the visual identity and brand reputation of Dyson across China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. We work collaboratively with global and regional Dyson creative teams to deliver seamless consumer experiences that instil an understanding of and confidence in the products performance, distinct commercial benefits to the business and ultimately brand advocacy and loyalty.
About the role
· Owning and managing the entire project lifecycle/process, delivering profitable and measured projects. Although video will be your core experience, we expect a wider range or projects to be handled.
· Understanding of production, related technology, its applications and its constraints and limitations, with creative mind and detailed eye to provide quality control.
· To manage production and detailed timelines of projects and give project stakeholders the visibility of plans and progress against them.
· Ensure every element of project is correct and cleared with briefing partners before it moves to next stage.
· Ensure the delivery with high quality, Dyson level execution, on time and within budget.
* Ensure that work is always consistent with Dyson brand values, tone and messaging.
* To check that all approvals are sought and given prior to release of any work.
· Form and grow value adding strategic relationships with all the other team.
* Understanding of composing shots, camera angles, lighting, editing and post-production (e.g colour grading, CGI/SFX)
* Understanding of creative principles and processes.
* Familiar with contents on China market digital social media and e-commerce platforms; Wechat, Weibo, TaoBao, JD.com, Tiktok etc.
* Experience of working on campaigns which include various outputs: TVC, cinemagraph, social film, H5, etc.
* Proven experience of driving a team of people to deliver to defined and agreed schedules.
* Able to be hands on with putting together review/presentations.
* At least 5-year experience in advertising or digital creative agency.
Essential Skills / competencies:
* Ability to work with creative team to quickly develop an understanding of Dyson, its engineering ethos and visual identity and have good judgment as to what makes good Dyson communication and what doesn’t.
* Ability to question a brief and highlight key creative challenges or opportunities.
* Ability to work on multi-tasks, remain calm under pressure, solve problems efficiently, and meet tight deadlines.
* Ability to work both independently and cooperatively.
* Proven experience of working with production partners in costing and driving to deliver on time.
* Proven knowledge of challenging deadlines with project owner teams and getting agreement on the best way forward.
* Excellent Mandarin and English written and spoken language skills.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us