- Design and Development
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing
Dyson offers a unique opportunity for talented individuals to design and develop market leading products for the global market. By working in our world class Research Design and Development department, these individuals have the opportunity to work alongside leading technical specialists and highly motivated creative people, to create products which fulfill our ambition of being truly different and better than our competitors.
Our Product Engineers work within our design teams to help meet or exceed the technical specification, cost and time requirements on our products. Working alongside Design Engineers, Design Managers and Senior Engineers, our Product Engineers are encouraged to be thoroughly hands on when developing products from Project Transfer through to manufacture.
About the role
- Develop and manage Product Specifications, determine Validation Requirements and execute Test Requests for each Engineering Build stage
- Monitor weekly issued SKU tracker to manage SKU time plan under product engineer deliverables
- Concentrate on product specification KPI performance, measure and analysis the performance result at regular basis
- Create and manage part numbers for new SKUs and/or Demo & Display units
- Manage New Product Development / Production BOM throughout Project Development Phase and SKU drawing
- Responsible for Engineering Build machines allocations, drive engineering build status and track machines distributed for various departments
- Coordinate with verification team on tracking of verification tests progress, gather and analysis test performance information for systematically reporting
- Conduct SKU Finished Goods Initial Sample Inspection Report (ISIR) or Deviation Request (DR) for PP and SOP machines
- Auxiliary Engineering support (unique SKU builds, Service Assembly, Graded SKU)
- A working knowledge and understanding of fundamental physical theories and general engineering principles.
- Skill & experience in all aspects of the design process from concept to production.
- Fast learner who is familiar with product specification, have an understanding of test procedures and equipment.
- Good project management skill, he/she need to work with multiple stakeholders (Marketing and Planning, Approval, Commercial and Production team) to develop new NPI/ SKU to hit targeted time plan.
- Familiar with engineering BOM, able to create, manage, develop new engineering BOM base on marketing requirement.
- Good experience in managing GA, creating and maintaining engineering drawings using 3D CAD (Uni-graphics).
- A comprehensive understanding of design change management, including the change notice process, and an appreciation of the impact of design changes.
- The ability to work on a number of tasks concurrently without losing focus.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a mechanical design environment.
- Self starter, energetic, keen to learn.
- Flexible in approach.
- Diligent, thorough, realistic.
- Highly motivated person with good communication skills and able to motive a team.
Dyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses.
Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career.
Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by ambitious growth plans, regular reviews and dynamic workshops.
A vibrant company culture based on being; Different, Authentic and Pioneering.
At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit.
It’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
- All benefits are accessible from day 1
- HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
- Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
- Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through to manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.