- Information Technology
- United States - Illinois Remote
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the Role:
The Customer Service Product Manager will build an exceptional, user-friendly experiences for Dyson customers and owners across both telephony and digital channels. The ideal candidate has in-depth technical experience with IVR design, Workforce, Quality Management, Text analytics (voice and digital), chat bots, self-service driven automation and system design. The Customer Service Product Manager is responsible for leading projects in a fast paced environment. These projects include but are not limited to company initiatives and ad-hoc requests from the operational leadership. The ideal candidate will also proactively seek and lead continuous improvement process initiatives. In addition, the Customer Service Product Manager possesses strong technical, analytical, project management and influencing skills.
The Customer Service Product Manager will need to be able to deliver change in a highly matrixed environment and will lead a team of two Associate Product Managers one aligned to Digital channels and the other to Telephony. This position will work closely CS operations leaders to ensure that Dyson customers always receive a consistent experience regardless of their channel of choice or market of service
- Ensure customer facing self service solutions leveraging chatbots, text bot, web forms across digital channels are always well maintained and enhanced
- Ensure that maintenance and enhancements of the Americas IVR as well as for the applications integrated with it i.e. Calabrio On, Calabrio Teleopti, Kibana
- Oversee service workflow design and development as well as evaluate and scope future efficiency opportunities utilizing IT levers
- Manage SMS vendor partner relationship, assist with contract negotiation and review and audit invoices
- Work closely with Telephony vendor partners and support the Associate Voice Product Manager with incident resolution and change requests
- Support the Sr Manager VOC & Business change with the annual roadmap planning process, including opportunity and effort sizing
- Demonstrate proven experience in articulating, negotiating, and refining design solutions with partners using data and design standard methodology.
- Determine and communicate development and deployment roadmap of features for product
- Provide guidance and review final requirements for product changes drafted by the Associate Product Managers
- Enable omni-channel technology orchestration- expanded use of IVR, Virtual Agent, Chat Bot- Virtual Assistant, Web, SMS
- Simplify, streamline and integrate digital and voice automation to provide a consistent experience for Dyson customers
- Ensure that all projects follow the CS project management governance framework, are appropriately documented and that those documents are stored in a central repository
- Provide detailed weekly summaries to the Sr Manager of VOC and Business Change on progress, challenges, help needed
- Ensure that internal communication remains consistent and clear and operate on a no surprises framework
- Possesses strong project management and change management skills
- Provide consultative support to the business, work through the Product team on data analysis, opportunity discovery, AS IS and To Be mapping
- Provides subject matter expertise to the contact center Strategic Leadership team
- Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), project and product management (PMP, SCRUM/Agile, Waterfall) methodologies, user acceptance testing (UAT), A/B testing, and business analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced matrixed organization and solve multiple complex problems on tight timelines
- Self-motivated and curious with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities and an innate drive to optimize.
- High tolerance for ambiguity. You find a way through. You anticipate. You connect and synthesize.
- Influence decisions with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong abilities in sketching, mocking up, and evaluating interaction design.
- Vendor management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a contact center environment with chatbot, web forms, business process modeling, data analysis and reporting
- Need at minimum an intermediate Microsoft Excel and Visio user, Power Apps, Sharepoint, SQL
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.