- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
About the role
The Product Manager is responsible for managing a software delivery team, which is responsible for delivering embedded software solution. The SWM creates and facilitates the team, enabling the team to make decisions and work as efficiently (bang per buck) as possible. The PM is accountable for the quality of the software delivered by their team, and for their team delivering within the timeframes and specification committed to by their team.
Key Skills / Experience
- Bachelor Degree in (Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/Computer Engineering) or equivalent
- Extensive experience within real-time embedded software development domain, in various industry
- Experience with C / C++, UML, Python
- basic electronics hardware (interface to software systems)
- Agile (Scrum) experience and project management experience
· Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); fluent in spoken and written English
· Demonstrable experience in technical leadership in difficult and complex projects
· Experience in building high performance teams
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and relocation assistance. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.