- United Kingdom - Bristol Office
Dyson is a unique global technology enterprise, driven by innovation and pioneering spirit. Our goal is to solve problems others ignore, using our technology and ingenuity. We prioritise authenticity and differentiate ourselves by creating cutting-edge technologies.
As an owner-centric organisation, we're committed to providing exceptional customer experiences through our Omni-channel capabilities. Our Product Management team, which represents 4,000+ experts worldwide, plays a vital role in delivering top-notch customer service. We focus on crafting simple and user-friendly interactions, harnessing the latest technology to create remarkable experiences for our customers.
Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we have a multimillion-pound development budget to support our ambition in over 30 direct markets. Based in our Bristol Digital Hub or Malmesbury, you'll work alongside a diverse team of analytics professionals, creative designers, technical architects, business analysts, and delivery managers. Together, we're dedicated to creating world-class customer journeys that set new standards in the industry.
We're committed to our campus culture and don’t look to offer a hybrid working arrangement. This helps us to achieve the spirit of Dyson – collaboration, creativity, and inventiveness – in our inspiring, social, and dynamic workspaces.
About the role
As our Product Owner, you will play a pivotal role in driving the implementation, delivery, and improvement of solutions that enhance owner management journeys in our omni-channel contact and repair centres.
Drawing on your expertise in contact centre and service centre operations, you will meticulously review and implement configurations to ensure seamless alignment with local legal, fiscal, and regulatory requirements, supporting the global rollout and enhancement of Salesforce Service Cloud. Your attention to detail will guarantee that our solutions meet the highest standards while effectively supporting our global target operating model. You will also seize opportunities to capture valuable insights that drive future enhancements, empowering operational teams to maximise the potential of our solutions and contribute to the global backlog of improvements.
In addition to your operational expertise, you will be forward-thinking and strategic. You will develop a visionary strategy that embraces industry best practices and explores emerging capabilities to meet the evolving demands of Dyson owners. Your strategic vision will guide continuous process improvement and propel the advancement of owner management practices, ensuring that we stay at the forefront of the industry.
Your key capabilities as the Product Owner will lie in collaboration and management. You will work closely with markets, IT, technology vendors, Product Director, and Global Director of Customer Service to define the delivery roadmap, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives. With your meticulous prioritisation and management of the project backlog, you will ensure timely delivery of initiatives that drive NPS gains and deliver tangible owner and commercial benefits. Leveraging your deep understanding of Agile methodologies, you will effectively communicate and maintain the product vision, working alongside IT teams to translate business requirements into actionable user stories and epics defined by our business analysts. Through comprehensive reporting, you will drive change and influence decision-making by providing key stakeholders with valuable insights derived from various teams.
- A proven track record in agile software development, specifically delivering CRM solutions to Contact Centre organizations
- A self-starter with a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- A customer-centric mindset, leveraging high-quality data and insights to drive decision making
- An effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of engaging both technical and non-technical teams
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills, capable of managing complex stakeholder groups
- Passionate about leveraging technology to address customer service challenges
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail purchases
- Generous holiday allowance of 27 days (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Access to on-site sports centre, gym, hair salon, and lifestyle assistance (Malmesbury campus)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Digital GP services
- On-site physiotherapy and GP services (Malmesbury campus)
- Prescription service
- Fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.