- Design and Development
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
We are evolving and expanding our range of ever more intelligent machines and Robot Vacuums. If you are passionate about how lean agile software development practices can help you build the best products for your customers and relish the challenge of using those techniques in a complex environment where mechanics, software, electronics and machine learning meet, then we want to hear from you.
About the role
Reporting to the Intelligent Machines Product Manager, this role will be defining the features, enablers and delivery roadmap for some of the most mission critical parts of our platform. You will be working closely with cross functional agile development teams, engineering managers, designers and a range of business stakeholders to build and deliver the best possible product. You will bring a drive for lean and agile delivery methodologies along with strong data driven decision making to help steer your teams.
- You will be the domain expert for your area of Intelligent Machines platforms
- You’ll work from the perspective of our customers to represent their needs to the development team, balancing this with business requirements
- You’ll help to build and prioritise the backlog across multiple sources and stakeholders.
- You’ll work to align your team’s delivery plans with wider integration plans across the Dyson RDD organisation.
- Clarification and refinement of user stories and non-functional requirements with the dev. team
- Work with NPI teams and electronics and systems architects to understand early stage product and feature propositions and capture in user stories, alongside early UX and non-functional specifications.
- You will champion Lean & Agile practices, supporting teams as we continually look to improve flow
- You will gather data and analytics from multiple sources to allow to you to prioritise your roadmap and make data driven decisions.
- You’ll provide concise reporting on product roadmap planning and delivery.
- A successful product owner, technical product owner or product manager with experience in software delivery, preferably with some experience of working with hardware.
- Significant experience working in an Agile team as a Scrum Product Owner.
- A Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) qualification a bonus
- It’s essential you’re a self-starter and able to drive early concepts through to production
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confident presenting your work and representing the team at all levels.
- You’ll be able to build consensus with stakeholders to ensure we deliver what our customers and the wider business needs.
- You’ll have a breadth of product & technical knowledge to support an integrated delivery approach
- Able to communicate and report on complex technical issues at all levels
- Clear focus and drive for delivery – you’ll be able to find and maintain focus and priority in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Curious, inventive and creative - be prepared to solve tough problems and look beyond convention.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.