- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Lead, train and motivate a team of production line shift leaders and operators in the daily operations to achieve targets in output, utilization, quality and cost.
- Ensure operations adhere strictly to operating procedures, maintenance programs, quality, and safety requirements & standards.
- Analyse and resolve production line issues, or assists the production team in solving work related problems.
- Escalate and follow-up un-resolved production issues with the relevant functional teams to ensure closure of the issues.
- Support organization’s continuous improvement strategies by leading/participating Kaizen projects to achieve operational excellence
- Maintain good level of discipline in production shop floor, manage absenteeism and turnover to meet company goals in quality, cost and delivery.
- Responsible for conducting training need analysis, planning and implementing OJT, and maintaining OJT records of the production team
- Responsible for conducting employee year end performance reviews
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superiors
- A Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- 5 years of relevant experience in Electronics/FMCG manufacturing industry with at least 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
- LEAN and 6 Sigma certified/trained will be an added advantage
- Leadership qualities, ability in multi-tasking and experienced in fast pace working environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP and MES applications
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate to all levels of staff effectively
- Team player, able to work with teams consists of different cultures
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.