- Supply Chain and Logistics
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Our function is to bring the collective effort of our Supply Chain Solutions team, Commercial and IT to common objectives of transforming Dyson Supply chain to be an enabling function creating value both financially and through enhanced consumer experience.
- Contributing to transforming Dyson Direct Supply Chain into a strategic function by ensuring Supply Chain initiatives programmes and projects are structured, well planned and executed.
- Working with a new PMO setting up and maintaining a high quality project management methodology (both Agile and Waterfall - depending on project)
- Ensuring all aspects of change (both business and technical) are managed and implemented through the lifecycle of each project, working with other business transformation teams and IT functions as necessary.
- Enabling the growth and success of Dyson by providing direction for all programmes and large projects including escalation path for all risks and issues
- Oversee functional Project Manager's; (not direct reports) ensuring programmes have the appropriate level of stakeholder sponsorship.
- Supporting our Supply Chain Solutions work towards being rapidly scalable by ensuring all projects are clearly defined with assumptions and success criteria agreed with stakeholders in the setup.
- Proven track record of scoping, managing and delivering global digital platforms / transactional websites from requirements definition through to handover to BAU
- Rapidly able to understand the business drivers, how these relate to the programme and how to influence activities towards maximising the successful outcomes of delivery
- Proven success of working with multiple development parties and third party vendors (including commercial management), able to lead large dispersed teams across multiple work streams and sites
- Proven experience and ability to plan and implement governance and controls for large, complex digital programmes, working collaboratively with a central PMO function to embed best practice frameworks
- Ability to effectively manage and influence senior business stakeholders (ideally with experience across Digital/Commercial, Supply Chain/Logistics and I.T functions)
- Proven experience in working in a logistics or supply chain environment with regard to technology delivery.
- Must have experience of planning and implementing bespoke programme and project management methods by utilising or blending Waterfall and Agile ways of working
- Demonstrable expertise in driving Organisational Design, Change Management and effective Communication Planning.
- In depth knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and programme life cycle, including development of business cases, mobilisation of programmes
- Deals effectively with ambiguity, deploying judgement to drive closure of items that must be fixed while accepting items that can be kept open
- Excellent communication / influencing skills, both written and verbal, along with effective problem solving skills
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.