- $ Competitive
- Singapore - Singapore
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Capital Project Team on the delivery of the pipeline of projects, from small upgrades, refurbishments and fit outs, all the way to new buildings. The position is office-based, but may also involve some travel to other Dyson properties and sites.
- Administration – Organising and attending project meetings (design, schedule and cost), taking actions for subsequent execution and following up with all parties.
- Cost and Progress Tracking – processing and recording of quotes and invoices, tracking of expenditure vs. budget, cost reports, generation of schedule and action plans to monitor and drive progress.
- Organization of Contractor and Consultants – tracking of scope, checking on progress, providing communication channels and integration, attendance of appropriate meetings, managing contractual correspondence.
- Stakeholder Management - liaison with key stakeholders to capture project requirements, and translation into specifications.
- Management of Smaller Projects – sole responsibility for minor projects, from inception/need through to completion/sign off.
- Larger Projects – assisting the Capital Project Managers in feasibility studies, exploring value engineering opportunities, liaison with local authorities, maintenance and management of risks, actions and issues trackers, and other project related activities.
- Proven project related capabilities; i.e. planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, benefits analysis, stakeholder management, resource management.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and within tight timescales is essential to ensure project delivery.
- Strong communicator; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately.
- Excellent analytical skills; able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions.
- Credible; ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of construction processes in order to work with stakeholders throughout the project duration.
- Assertive; readiness to press teams to take remedial action when required.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, ideally including MS Project.