- Project and Programme Management
- United Kingdom - Bristol Office
Dyson is growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Our technology is unique and complex, so it’s up to us to explain it clearly. Working in-house, directly with engineers and the broader business, we create inspirational communications that showcase our technology. Our GB&I Creative Hub is growing and is responsible for quality and delivery across a range of channels, online and offline, incorporating more channels and expanding its remit.
We're committed to our campus culture and want to have people collaborating, developing, and learning from each other, five days a week. By having everyone on campus together, we have been able to nurture a fantastic social and dynamic environment.
About the role
The Project Manager role will report directly into the GB&I Creative Head, this position will be leading on planning, delivery and execution of local market campaign and channel requirements to unlock strategic and profit targets. This will involve embedding clear ways of working, process creation and governance to get market requirements delivered with speed and quality to match the Dyson technology.
Traffic and Project Management
- Provide end to end management of projects and briefs, supported with detailed timelines, costs and spec.
- Create a clear briefing and prioritization process, aligning key stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Partnering with COE to identify planning and project management platforms and technology that will provide efficiencies in communication of brief delivery.
- Management and responsibility of seeking approval of campaign assets from relevant teams incl. retail, legal and category across group, regional and local teams.
- Partnering with the media team to ensure content is uploaded on time and spec for the media agency’s SLAs.
- Ownership of project tracker unlocking relevant systems and tools to enable speedier delivery of business requirements.
- Risk and issue management, proactive identification of potential problems with a solution orientated approach.
Resource and Budget Management
- Proactive resource management, working with the business area leads to plan out annual, quarterly and monthly creative requirements and design resource planner with Creative Head oversight to ensure adequate allocation of resource to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for the production budget of campaign content, working in partnership with group and regional teams to ensure cost effectiveness and balancing to budget allocation.
- Responsible for PO management and governance on content production.
- Seeking opportunities to drive efficiency in spend, including seeking opportunities to drive economies of scale in campaign production.
- Partnering with Creative Head to scope project requirements and identification of required creative and production requirements across internal and external resources.
- Partner with Marketing Director and Creative Head to forward forecast resource, budget and agency requirements for annual planning and long term strategy setting.
- Owner of production agency relationships across transcreation, print, digital, content and eventing. Ensuring clear JBPs and instating QBR process to unlock value from partnership.
- Build strong relationship with internal EMEA Centre of Excellence, with aligned joint projects and support requirements.
- Responsible for identification of local production agency and outsourcing requirements
- Procurement process adherence and PO management/governance.
Business as Usual
- Set up creative approval and governance process, working with the Creative Head to identify key local milestones and stakeholders that need to review and approve different content levels ahead of launches.
- Continual communication with key stakeholders using key business forums to update on delivery timelines, escalating risks where appropriate.
- Post campaign analysis and process improvement reviews in collaboration with the wider creative hub and category team.
- Partnering with Creative Head to build RACI and SLAs, alignment with Centre of Excellence to ensure consistency and balance between creative governance and speed of delivery.
- Proven midweight project manager with a background in campaign traffic management and production agency experience.
- Highly organized, with a strong proven capability to priorities, manage processes and solve complex problems with a solution orientated approach
- A good eye for detail, able to ensure the management of campaign planning and projects
- A positive, engaging and impactful communicator at all levels of a business with excellent negotiation and influencing skills to be able to “bring people with you”
- Strong team player, with proven experience of bringing multiple stakeholders together.
- An excellent communicator, collaborator, influencer, and stakeholder manager with an ability to influence at all levels.
- Comfortable with complexity, ambiguity, and change.
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance program, digital GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.